NS Global Trade Inc. (NSGT) provides its services to you subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice you.
Our General Terms & Conditions shall exclusively apply. We don not accept any terms and conditions of other contracting party contrary to or deviating from our own unless we have expressly agreed this in writing.
These Terms and Conditions shall even apply in the event that we effect a delivery without reservation despite being aware of conditions of the ordering party that are contrary to or deviating from our Terms and Conditions.
All agreements made with other contracting parties for the purpose of performing this contract shall be laid down in writing as part of the contractual instrument.
Our sales and services shall also apply to all future business deals with the other contracting party.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT & SERVICE
NSGT provides an online and retail products distribution.
In order to receive the service provided by us, you must accept the terms and conditions contained in the present contractual instrument, which can change from time to time without notice you, depending on the policies applied by NS Global Trade Inc. (NSGT).
The other contract party states that any material given to NSGT does not violate any copyright legislation, laws, trademarks and other proprietary regulations.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services provided by NSGT.
PRICES & TERMS OF PAYMENT
Because of the nature of the services provided by NSGT, based on the fact that services may be placed from abroad, our prices are in $ USD.
NSGT has the right to increase the price of the products and services provided to the other contract party from time to time without notice you.
Should our costs increase after the order has been placed and the contract been finalized due to changes of negotiated standard wage rates and/or of prices charged by our suppliers, we shall be entitled to change the agreed price by the same amount. If requested to do so, we will furnish relevant proof to the other contracting party.
OFFER, ORDER, RELATED RECORDS
As a matter of principle, our offers, prospectuses and price lists are subject to change and do not represent binding offers. Where we provide on our information pages details concerning technical data, features and the condition of the services on offer we do not assume any warranty therefore. By these details we do not warrant for any quality of our products. If reasonably acceptable, technical changes shall be reserved.
By ordering our products the customer declares in a binding manner that it wishes to acquire the merchandise ordered.
The contract is finalized subject to the condition that we ourselves are supplied correctly and sufficiently in advance by our suppliers. This shall only be true in the event that we are not answerable for non-delivery. In particular, it shall be true in cases where the customer’s order to us is to be fulfilled by us by concluding a congruent covering transaction with our supplier.
SHIPMENT, RISK OF LOSS
All shipments are F.O.B. Laredo Tx. USA or L.A.B. Monterrey, N.L., Mex (for Mexico sales). Title and risk of loss or damage passes to the customer upon presentation of the goods to the customer’s carrier at NSGT’s facility.
NSGT does not add any insurance to orders to be shipped unless customer requests to NSGT do so.
Customers assume all risk for loss, damage or destruction the carrier can cause and customer is agreed to release to NSGT for all responsability.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF CONTENT ON NSGT:
The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. Except for that information that is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
1. NSGT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part therefore) with or without notice. You agree that NSGT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
2. In no event will NSGT be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site, products or services provided by NSGT.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. Your use of the services and products provided by NSGT is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an «as is» and «as available» basis. NSGT and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. NSGT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from NSGT or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated previously by NSGT
COPYRIGHT POLICY/DMCA NOTICE:
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights or otherwise have a valid basis under the law, including «fair use». Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the NSGT website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us about the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site including the URLs of web pages and/or hyperlinks; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
All contracts and transactions made with NSGT are governed by the law of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. No other legislation, law or regulation will be valid nor applicable. Unless agreed otherwise, the language of the contract shall be English. The other contractual party accepts and agrees to renounce to the jurisdiction of its country and agrees, in case of legal actions or disputes, to subdue to the courts of the United States of America.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding copyright, trademarks and any other applicable regulations of the country in which you reside.
Shipments and returns
Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.